Store the Kidde PRO 340 3-A:40-B:C Fire Extinguisher in light manufacturing areas, restaurants, auto showrooms, parking garages and storage areas for fire preparedness. You will know when this fire extinguisher needs recharging with the attached pressure-Gauge. Suitable for use on fires involving trash, wood, paper, flammable liquids and electrical equipment, this extinguisher offers corrosion-resistant aluminum construction and a chrome-plated brass valve.
- Kidde Pro 340 is rated 3-A:40-B:C for light-duty manufacturing and commercial fire types, Kidde Pro 340 has a discharge time of 13-15 seconds, with discharge range of 10 to 15 ft. operating pressure is 195 PSI
- Pressure-Gauge allows you to check that the extinguisher is in proper working order
- Rechargeable for long life
- Powder-coated aluminum cylinder provides corrosion protection
- Heavy-duty chrome-plated brass valve for durability
- Included wall hanger lets you install the extinguisher wherever it's most convenient and accessible