Kidde's new kitchen fire extinguisher is the only unit listed to the new UL711A standard- tested to put out cooking oil fires safely and effectively in a residential kitchen. The proprietary nozzle design allows a broad, dispersed discharge of agent that delivers a high volume, low velocity delivery of dry chemical which does not cause the cooking oil to splash. Kidde's special purpose kitchen fire extinguisher offers peace of mind, safety and ease of use.
- Ideal in the event of a fire occurring in the kitchen cooking area
- Unit packaged with wall bracket, equipped with pressure gauge for immediate pressure status check and has a 12 year limited warranty
- Aluminum cylinder is lightweight and corrosion resistant
- Non-toxic, non-corrosive and non-conductive dry chemical extinguishing agent
- 12 year limited warranty
- Net agent weight 2.5 lb. discharge time 8-10 seconds, discharge range 5 ft. and operating pressure 100 psi