Kidde 10 year Worry Free Carbon Monoxide Alarm will provide you and your family with a loud warning signal against the dangers of elevated carbon monoxide levels in your home. This alarm features a digital read-out that will provide you and your family “at a glance” real-time readings of carbon monoxide levels in your home. No more waking in the middle of the night to the dreaded midnight chirp when you install this Worry Free alarm that is powered by a ten year sealed long-life lithium battery. With this alarm monitoring your home for carbon monoxide you and your family are protected from the dangers of the silent killer, even during power outages.
- Kidde 10 year carbon monoxide alarm is maintenance-free; never replace a battery during the alarm's operating life, in addition to the benefit of maintenance free, batteries are sealed, no need to worry about them being removed
- Features an end-of-life signal that alerts you when it is time to replace the alarm; signal chirps every 30-45 seconds when alarm needs replaced
- Money savings, no batteries to buy and replace every six months, save up to $40.00 over the life of the alarm
- Alarm is equipped with test – reset button, tests the circuitry and horn and resets memory after alarm has sounded
- Alarm is UL listed and is equipped with a piezoelectric horn that is rated at 85 decibels at 10 feet and electrochemical sensor that last 40% longer than other carbon monoxide alarms.