Kidde 10 year Worry Free Carbon Monoxide will provide you and your family with a loud warning signal against the dangers of elevated carbon monoxide levels in your home. No more waking in the middle of the night to the dreaded mid-night chirp when you install this worry-free alarm that is powered by a ten year sealed long-life lithium battery. With this alarm monitoring your home for carbon monoxide you and your family are protected from the dangers of the silent killer, even during power outages.
- Kidde 10 year carbon monoxide alarm is maintenance-free; never replace a battery during the alarm's operating life, in addition to the benefit of maintenance free, batteries are sealed, no need to worry about them being removed
- Features an end-of-life signal that alerts you when it is time to replace the alarm; signal chirps every 30-45 seconds when alarm needs replaced
- Money savings, no batteries to buy and replace every six months, save up to $40.00 over the life of the alarm
- Alarm is equipped with test - reset button, tests the circuitry and horn and resets memory after alarm has sounded
- Alarm is UL listed and is equipped with a piezoelectric horn that is rated at 85 decibels at 10 feet and electrochemical sensor that last 40% longer than other carbon monoxide alarms
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs