Kidde battery operated smoke alarm is powered by sealed, long-life lithium batteries for ten years (the life of the alarm), meaning the alarm is always on. This Smoke Alarm is ideal for the living area. With a sealed, long-life Lithium Battery Smoke Alarm, you can enjoy peace of mind knowing your living area Smoke Alarm is always on; 24 hours per day, seven days a week for a decade.
- Kidde 10 year living area smoke alarm is maintenance-free; never replace a battery during the alarm's operating life, in addition to the benefit of maintenance free, batteries are sealed, no need to worry about them being removed
- Goodbye late night low battery chirps, an end-of-life signal tells you when it is time to replace the alarm unit, end of life signal chirps every 30-45 seconds when alarm needs replaced
- Money savings, no batteries to buy and replace every six months, save up to $40.00 over the life of the alarm
- Alarm is equipped with test - reset button, tests the circuitry and horn and resets memory after alarm has sounded
- Alarm is UL listed and is equipped with a piezoelectric horn that is rated at 85 decibels at 10 ft.
- Alarm is UL listed and is equipped with a piezoelectric horn that is rated at 85 decibels at 10 feet.