This Kill-A-Watt Electricity Monitor is intended to help you cut down on costs and find out what appliances are actually worth keeping plugged in. The monitor calculates the kW hours used for a plugged-in appliance to help you forecast future usage.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Use to calculate cumulative kW hours used and forecast future usage
- Helps you cut down on costs and find out what appliances are actually worth keeping plugged in
- Check the quality of your power by monitoring voltage, line frequency and power factor
- Forecast electric costs per appliance connected for the day, week, month or year
- Large LCD display shows kW, volts, amps, watts, Hz and volt amps