The Utility heater is designed to keep mechanical equipment from freezing such as pumps, valves, and farm machinery. The radiant heat is absorbed by the metal equipment thus making it more effective than convection heaters. Features a built-in snap action thermostat with a range of 40 F to 90 F.
- This heater is simple and reliable with no moving parts to wear out or maintain
- An inexpensive choice when freeze protection is required
- It has a built-in thermostat so it will turn off when the ambient temperature is safely above freezing
- Guard keeps foreign objects away from the element
- Please note this heater requires 30 minutes to 1 hour installation and requires knowledge of electrical wiring. Installation by a qualified electrician is recommended.