The HW (hot water) Series was intended for use as a 2 circuit thermostat controlling a circuit pump and fan on a hydronic coil heating system, though it could be used when needing a 2 circuit control with 1 minute delay on the second circuit. This control solves the historic problem of using a standard 22 Amp bi-metal heating thermostat on a hydronic system which requires high Amp loads to be accurate. Without a load they will not shut off properly, continuing to circulate hot water when not needed. This control positively controls both circuits creating energy savings and superior comfort control, while providing excellent hydronic control.
- Saves up to 15% on heating costs
- 3 minutes cycle rates reduces temperature swings
- LCD display with temperature
- Push button temperature settings
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs