One of the most used pans in any well-equipped kitchen. Both skillets have sloped sides so that foods slide out easily. Used for cooking omelets, pancakes, quesadillas, sauteing vegetables, searing steaks, fish and poultry. The nonstick surface makes cleanup effortless.
- Hard-anodized construction is for those who demand long term durability coupled with outstanding performance
- This skillet features a handle made of a combination of soft silicone and quality stainless steel, it looks great, feels comfortable and is double riveted for added strength
- A long-lasting nonstick interior is exceptionally durable
- Hassle-free replacement warranty
- It is twice as hard as stainless steel and distributes heat evenly, reducing hot spots that can burn foods
- Food slides off effortlessly and cleanup is quick and easy for added convenience, the pans are oven safe to 400°F