This 27 in. Combination Wall Oven with Even-Heat True Convection provides consistent heating and even cooking. A unique bow-tie shaped design and convection fan helps ensure there are no burnt edges or undercooked centers. Its upper Microwave Convection Cooking Oven combines a 900-Watt microwave with a 1600-Watt convection element for high speed cooking. Bold design details are the perfect balance of elegance and functionality.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Touch controls provide an easy-to-use interface that guides you through the cooking options
- 4.3 cu. ft. lower oven capacity is perfect for holding your largest turkeys and roasts. It also allows you to prepare multiple dishes at the same time while the upper microwave oven gives you a family-size capacity of 1.4 cu. ft.
- Microwave features 900-Watt cooking power, 1600-Watt convection power and 1600-Watt grill power to cook a variety of foods quickly
- Microwave convection cooking increases the speed of cooking and provides a secondary convection cooking option
- Crispwave Microwave Technology and crisper pan allow the microwave oven to be used for grilling, frying, and convection cooking. The specially designed crisper pan can be used to brown, crisp, and pan-fry foods
- Even-Heat True Convection Oven (lower oven) Provides consistent heating and even cooking on all racks with a unique bow-tie shaped design and convection fan that helps ensure the most even baking
- Built in temperature probe allows accurate measurement of internal temperatures of meats, poultry, and casseroles without having to open the oven so that food can be cooked perfectly
- Control lockout helps prevent unsupervised operation
- Large oven window makes it easy to check on cooking food without opening the oven door
- Combines a bold blend of professionally inspired styling with sleek touches for the home. This beautiful built in wall oven features Satin Textured Handles and the KitchenAid Badge, a symbol of uncompromised quality
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs