One of the most used pans in any well-equipped kitchen. Skillets have sloped sides so that foods slide out easily. Used for cooking omelets, pancakes, quesadillas, sauteing vegetables, searing steaks, fish and poultry. The nonstick surface makes cleanup effortless.
- Stainless steel construction is favored by professional chefs for its durability and performance. Elegant windsor shapes look great and speed evaporation and sauce reductions and dishwasher safe for convenience
- A thick aluminum core is at the base of this cookware for superior heating efficiency, It is fully encapsulated in stainless steel for durability and suitable for all stovetops including glass and induction
- A long-lasting 3-layer nonstick interior is exceptionally durable and food slides off effortlessly and cleanup is quick and easy
- These skillets feature a handle crafted of a combination of soft silicone and quality stainless steel. They look great, feel comfortable and are double riveted for added strength. Oven safe to 400°F.
- Hassle-Free Replacement Warranty-