The Klein Tools 14-3/4 in. Utility Cable Cutters are great for cutting copper and aluminum cables. They are made with forged steel for durability and come in a black-oxide finish. Their hook jaws grab and hold cable while their shear-cut blade edges make clean cuts consistently. They have a maximum cable-cutting capacity of 350 MCM copper or aluminum but should not be used for cutting steel and ACSR conductors.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Shear-cut blade edges
- Beveled tips for positive mating
- Hook-jaw blade design
- Hinge bolt with pin-set nut for proper blade tension
- Non-slip vinyl grips for control
- Maximum cable-cutting capacity of 350 MCM copper or aluminum
- Not designed for cutting steel or ACSR conductors
- Made in the USA
- Note: Product may vary by store.