Designed for even longer conduit runs, the Klein Tools 200 ft. Fiberglass Fish Tape is flexible enough to glide over existing wires in crowded conduit, but stiffer than other non-conductive fish tapes. The 17 in. case diameter allows user to reel in 10% more tape in a single revolution than 16 in. diameter fish tape cases – saving time and effort.
- 7 in. spiral leader helps navigate through multiple conduit bends
- Strength rated to 500 pulling pounds
- Unique sloped handle optimizes the position of your hand for quick hand-over-hand rewinds and allows a more level payout of tape on the backswing while feeding conduit
- Round inner ring design provides a smooth, consistent and comfortable surface for winding and rewinding
- Raised finger grips help transfer 100% of the winding power from your hand and fingers