From Klein Tools, the 25 in. Standard Cable Cutter is designed to handle most cable installation applications. Klein makes cable cutters that are designed for high leverage cutting, one hand shearing and all purpose use. Cable preparation tools cut, slit and remove insulation from a variety of cable. Klein meets and exceeds the highest of standards to create great bolt cutters. Offering greater cutting power, clean and precise cuts, and long life, Klein bolt cutters are a cut above the rest.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Lightweight, yet efficient shear-type cable cutters
- Replaceable hook-jaw blades grab and hold cable while shear-cutting action makes clean cuts
- Exceptionally strong fiberglass handles with heavy vinyl grips for comfort and slip resistance.
- Heavy-duty pins in head serve as blade-stops
- Replacement Cable Cutter Heads available (Klein Tools Cat. No. 63081).
- Made in the USA