The Klein Tools 3 in. Phillips Screwdriver features a durable heat-treated shaft with a precision-machined #1 tip for an exact fit and consistent geometric symmetry. The handle is cushioned for comfort and features integral flanges that provide a solid, twist-resistant blade anchor. Chrome plated for a smooth feel and corrosion resistance, this screwdriver offers high torque without slippage.
- Heat-treated shaft is chrome plated for a smooth feel and corrosion resistance
- Precision-machined #1 tip for an exact fit and consistent geometric symmetry
- Tip-Ident system provides quick tip orientation
- Composite handle is cushioned for comfort and high torque without slipping
- Integral flanges inside the handle provide a solid, twist-resistant blade anchor
- Meets or exceeds applicable ASME / ANSI specifications