The Klein Tools 32 oz. Premium Synthetic Wax Lubricant provides reliable friction resistance for cable pulling, even in bending or wet conduit applications. It is suitable for all types of cable installations, including general electrical rough-in, smaller scale wiring-in upgrades and indoor construction.
- Reduces friction and effort while pulling wire through conduit
- Clean, slow-drying, easy-to-apply gel lubricant contains no greases or silicone and is harmless to humans and environmentally safe
- Usable temperature range of 20 - 120 degree Fahrenheit
- Compatible with common cable jacket materials
- Clings to cable throughout long pulls, even where water is present
- Dries to a thin film and won't clog conduit for future pulls
- Made in the USA