Dual layers of insulation help the Klein Tools 4 in. Insulated 1/4 in. Keystone Tip Screwdriver keep you safe when working on electrical applications of up to 1,000 volts. The cushion-grip handle provides reliable comfort and torque.
- Steel construction with 2 layers of insulation for electrical shock protection
- 1,000-volt rating and complies with IEC 900 and ASTMF 1505-94 standards
- Tip-Ident quickly identifies the type of screwdriver and screwdriver tip orientation
- Precision-ground tip fits screw openings securely and resists slippage
- Cushion-grip handle ensures torque and comfort
- Custom US-made steel