Klein's "Made in the USA" Slotted Demolition Driver is engineered, manufactured and tested for prying and chiseling. The heat-treated metal shaft runs the complete length of the handle to the metal strike cap. This transfers the impact force directly to the work surface. In addition, the plated metal strike cap protects the handle from hammer blows.
- Cushion-grip handle allows for greater torque and comfort
- Internal flanges inside handle provide solid, twist-resistant blade anchor
- Precision-machined tip for exact fit
- Premium chrome plated for smooth feel and corrosion resistance
- Meets or exceeds applicable ASME / ANSI specifications
- Slotted Demolition Driver: 1/4 in. (6 mm) tip; 4 in. (102 mm) shank; 9 in. (229 mm) overall length; .37 lbs (.17 kg)