Protect yourself when working near an energized source with Klein’s insulated hollow-shaft nut driver. Clearly marked with the official 1000-Volt rating symbol, Klein insulated tools exceed IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505 standards for insulated tools. Two layers of insulation provide protection against electric shock. The full hollow-shaft permits turning nuts on long screws.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Strong hex-head drives nuts and socket screws
- Cushion-grip handles for greater torque and comfort
- Handle caps are color-coded for easy size identification
- Patented tip-ident quickly identifies nut driver size
- Custom US-made tool steel
- Made in the USA