With a 6 in. shaft, the Klein Tools 5/16 in. Keystone-Tip Screwdriver features quality tempered steel, carefully heat-treated for ideal durability. An insulated, cushion-grip handle and integral flanges on the inside provide a solid, twist-resistant blade anchor that allows for optimal torque and comfort while offering protection against electric shock.
- Heat-treated steel for maximum strength
- Cushion-Grip handle allows for greater torque and comfort
- Patented Tip-Ident quickly identifies the type of screwdriver and screwdriver tip orientation for ease of use
- Heavy-duty square shank for wrench-assisted turning
- Hex bolster reinforces shank for hard use
- Meets or exceeds applicable ASME/ANSI specifications