Klein Splitters have lower insertion loss, higher shielding, a solder back cover and are hand-tuned for quality and performance. The Klein 8-Way splitter is optimized for digital and high-definition connections. It splits signals for up to eight outlets. Bandwidth specifications are 5 MHz - 1 GHz.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Over 130 dB of RFI shielding for optimal signal performance
- Enhanced return path for improved cable modem performance
- High return loss minimizes ghosting or pixilated images
- F-terminators are recommended for unused ports to optimize performance
- Not recommended for satellite use, see cat. no. VDV814-636 or 637 for satellite splitter options
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs