Rated 4.6 out of 5 by 15
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by PaulRules Strong, but hard to fish
Very strong. Pulled cable through 150ft of PVC. Fished through PVC while gluing and cementing. Got primer and cement on the line; didn't weaken or melt or anything.
However, due to the material, it is very hard to fish. Had trouble getting through 90 degree bends. Had to stick a pencil it to get it out. Had to tie around a rod to get through 10ft sections of pvc and push the rod through.
August 30, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Tim Good quality, nice visibilty
I like the orange color as it makes spotting the pull string through a small opening all the more easy.
May 3, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by HD 130 ft run of 2-2-2-6
This thin string is strong. Here is my wire pull setup and run:
1. Running 4 wires (2-2-2-6) for 130ft from main panel to subpanel
2. Conduit (1 1/2") comes into the subpanel from the dwelling's floor
3. Set up pulley above subpanel for leverage when pulling the wire
4. Used a piece of grocery plastic bag and attached it to the string
5. Using shop vacuum, suctioned the string from one end of the conduit to the other
6. Attached 2ft section of string to one end of the four wire bundle using electric tape
7. One helper stood at the subpanel holding on to the string that came from the conduit and was run through the pulley
8. I was at the other end (main panel) ready to lubricate and push the 4 wires.
9. Using our mobile phones I called the helper at the subpanel to synchronize the push/pull of the wires
10. At the count of three he would pull and I would push at the same time. Lubricate the next section of wires, 1,2,3 pull/push...
We were able to run the 4wires through 1 1/2 conduit with no issues. The string didn't show any damage and after a couple of push and pulls, I felt pretty comfortable that the string would holdup just fine. Great product!
December 8, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Homeowner works as expected
I used this line to pull a FIOS cable with connector attached through an 1-1/2" PVC conduit. The Verizon tech was unable to get his fish tape through the conduit, but vacuuming this line through with a plastic grocery bag proved super simple and allowed the fiber to be pulled within minutes. Glad I bought it.
November 3, 2015
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by KKS Use caution
This line comes in a small plastic container about the size of a quart soda bottle. Problem I had was that it is balled up tight and comes out looking like spaghetti (with a memory). If you have a short run, this will do the trick, my pull was 480'. 3-#6 and 1-#8 ground in a 2" pvc conduit using 1250lb rated mule tape. When the wire and line made it out the hole, the other end of the line pulled into the hole. Because the line is all bent and curved it lost a fair amount of overall length, was a waste of money and lesson learned. Greater back tension, an extra pair of hands on the other end, would have done the trick to re-pull the mule tape through. Now I'm stuck with a useless roll of string in the conduit.
Spend the extra money and get the large pail of Klein pulling line. Lots of other uses.
July 28, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Steve Got the job done
The line was perfect size and strength. I will purchase again.
October 11, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Dmoneymotivatedextreme Pulling my way to the top
Get this pull line as soon as you possibly can!!!!
August 16, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by ap worked as stated
made a difficult job much easier and saved a lot of time great product
May 10, 2016