The Klein Tools 6 in. Jab Saw is designed to cut drywall, wallboard, plywood, plastic and other construction materials. Its hardened carbon steel blade has triple-ground teeth that easily cut material on an angle or a curve. It can cut while pushing or pulling, and a beveled point at the tip of the blade allows users to score and make plunge cuts. Its handle has a cushioned grip for comfort and control.
- 6 in. Hardened carbon steel blade
- Blade has triple-ground teeth for faster cutting
- Beveled point at tip of blade allows users to make plunge cuts
- Blade cuts while pushing and pulling
- Handle features a thumb groove for control
- Cushioned grip for comfort
- Flat end of handle punches through drywall easily
- Designed to cut drywall, wallboard, plywood and other construction materials
- Note: Product may vary by store.