The Klein Tools, Inc. 7-Piece Nut Driver Set is designed to work well on stacked circuit boards and other long-bolt applications. Its 7 nut drivers are some of the most frequently used hex sizes. They are plated with corrosion-resistant chrome for strength and endurance. Their internal flanges provide twist-resistant shaft anchors for the full-hollow shafts, and their handles are color coded for easy identification.
- Shaft is plated with corrosion-resistant chrome for durability
- Hollow shaft works on stacked circuit boards and other long-bolt applications
- Tip Ident quickly identifies nut driver and size
- Cushion-grip handle allows for greater torque and comfort
- Set includes 3/16, 1/4, 5/16, 11/32, 3/8, 7/16 and 1/2 in. hex sizes
- Handle end is color coded for easy identification
- Designed for use over long bolts and studs
- Internal flanges provide twist-resistant shaft anchor
- Note: Product may vary by store.