The Klein Tools 8-2/5 in. Midget Long-Nose Pliers are ideal for wrapping and looping wire in precision subminiature assembly work. These pliers offer curved handles for a secure, ergonomic grip and feature knurled, side-cutting jaws.
- Designed for wrapping and looping wire in tight spaces
- Lightweight, slim-nose design ideal for precision subminiature assembly work
- Spring-loaded for self-opening action
- Curved handles provide reliable tool control
- Knurled 4 in. jaws ensure gripping strength
- Sharp side-cutting blades