The high-leverage design of the Klein Tools 8 in. Diagonal-Cutting Pliers easily handles hardened wire and screws. These pliers offer an angled head to permit access into tight spaces.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Cuts hardened wire, screws and nails
- Angled-head accommodates use in confined spaces
- High-leverage design features a rivet closer to the cutting edge for greater cutting power
- Induction-hardened cutting knives for long life
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and resists handle wobble
- Made in the USA