Guard against electric shock while working on live wires with the Klein Tools 8 in. Insulated Wire Stripper/Cutter. This tool protects up to 1,000 volts and offers a fire-retardant and impact-resistant handle.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Cuts, strips, and loops both solid and stranded electrical wire
- For use with 10 - 18 solid and 12 - 20 stranded AWG wire
- Cleanly shears 6-32 and 8-32 screws
- Dielectric white inner coating is bonded to the tool for shock protection up to 1,000 volts
- Orange outer coating is flame retardant and impact resistant
- Klein-Kurve handles for strong grip and comfort
- Exceeds ASTM F1505-01, IEC 60900:2004 standards and complies with NFPA-70E, 2004 ed.
- Made in the USA