The Klein Tools 9 in. High-Leverage Ironworker's Pliers are designed to aid in the twisting and holding of wire around rebar as well as to cut hardened wire, screws and nails. These pliers are spring-loaded for self-opening and offer a hook-bend handle for extra grip.
- Twists and cuts soft annealed rebar tie wire and hardened screws and nails
- High-leverage design features a rivet closer to the cutting edge for greater cutting and gripping power
- Hook-bend handle for improved grip
- Spring-loaded action for self-opening
- Knurled jaws hold wire tight for easy twisting and turning