The Klein Tools 9 in. High-Leverage Side-Cutting Pliers feature knives that meet at the hinge first and then meet at least 1/2 of the knife length down for a precise closing design. These pliers resist wobbling with a hot-riveted joint and offer knurled jaws for a sure grip.
- Forged, precision-machined, hardened and tempered steel construction
- High-leverage design offers a rivet closer to the cutting edge for improved cutting and gripping power
- Sure-gripping, cross-hatched knurled jaws
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and eliminates handle wobble
- Precise knife-closing design increases blade life and eases resharpening