These Klein Tools 9 in. Insulated Side-Cutting Pliers have jaws knurled with a cross-hatch pattern for excellent gripping. They are made of steel alloy for strength and performance.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Steel alloy is forged, precision machined, hardened and tempered
- Exceeds IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505 standards and is clearly marked with 1,000-Volt rating symbol
- High-leverage design increases cutting power
- Sure-grip, cross-hatched knurled jaws
- Precise knife-closing design increases life and facilitates sharpening
- Made in the USA