These Klein Tools 9 in. Side-Cutting Crimping Pliers have a crimping die behind the hinge to crimp non-insulated connectors, lugs and terminals. They are made of steel alloy and have a high-leverage design for additional cutting strength.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- For crimping non-insulated connectors, lugs and terminals
- Steel alloy is forged, precision machined, hardened and tempered
- High-leverage design increases cutting power
- Round nose with cross-hatched knurled jaws
- Precise knife-closing design increases life and facilitates sharpening
- Made in the USA