Aluminum and copper coaxial conductors are cut cleanly without frays or compression with the Klein Tools Coaxial Cable Cutter. This cutter features cable-gripping jaws for quick stripping on insulation and steel blades that easily cut through metal wire without losing sharpness.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Cleanly cuts aluminum and copper coaxial cable
- Forged body with heat-treated and precision-ground steel blades withstands frequent cutting
- Resists compressing cable and fraying ends
- Cable-gripping jaws quickly score jacket and insulation and easily cut through copper inner conductor
- Hot-riveted design requires no adjustment while maintaining a smooth, precise operation
- Made in the USA