The Klein Tools Electrician's Conduit Scoring Tool is easy-to-use and features a patented scoring wheel that eliminated spiraling and allows for clean conduit snaps for ½ in., ¾ in. and 1 in. conduit. Compact, enclosed design for use on job sites. Four roller tracks specifically designed for professional use.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Easy to use - rotate handle to tighten around conduit, rotate tool and snap the conduit
- Durable zinc cast scoring tool eliminates spiraling
- Used for scoring 1/2 in., 3/4 in. and 1 in. EMT conduit
- No tools required to replace scoring wheels
- Patented scoring wheel scores and allows clean conduit snaps without leaving burrs
- Can be used to cut conduit with wire inside - with no wire damage
- Replaceable scoring wheels also available: 88907 for 1/2 in. and 3/4 in. EMT and 88908 for 1 in. EMT
- Patented cutting wheel cuts and cleanly snaps the conduit without leaving a burr inside.
- Can be used to cut conduit with wire - no wire damage.
- Used for cutting 1/2" and 3/4" EMT Conduit.