These Klein Tools Electrician's Scissors with Stripping Notches are made for telecom and electrical applications. The scissors are designed to be able to strip wire and have a serrated bottom to minimize slipping.
- 2-1/4 in. blade length
- Lower blade is serrated to minimize slipping when cutting wire
- Upper blade has notches for stripping 19 and 23-gauge wire
- Can be sharpened
- Designed for heavy-duty use in telecom and electrical applications
- Strong, tough tempered steel construction
- Nickel-plated finish resists corrosion
- Rounded points
- Note: Product may vary by store.