Klein Tools' Interchangeable Multi-Bit Screwdrivers/Nut Drivers are heavy-duty tools designed for professionals. They are made of the highest-quality tempered steel with a torque-proof anchor in the handle. Strong, durable tips are manufactured with square edges to fit screw openings securely. They resist slippage and provide positive turning action. Stronger nut driver function improves bit-holding power, even with tough applications.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Interchangeable shaft holds 4 universal tips and converts to 2 nut driver sizes
- Extended shafts and blades provide 39% longer reach
- Extra-long shaft provides full reach of 4 in. standard-blade screwdriver
- Small diameter shaft for comfortable grip and quick, easy turning
- Contains: 1/4" slotted, #2 Phillips, 1/4" and 5/16" nut drivers, #1 and #2 square-recess