The patented, oil-resistant, anti-slip, plastic flock on the handle helps prevent slippage. Tips are precision-machined to provide a more consistent geometric symmetry than conventional Phillips-tip screwdrivers. The handle size and shape provide greater contact area with hand for maximum turning power and a more comfortable grip. A hex-shaped bolster allows for wrench-assisted turning.
- #2 Phillips tip size, 3-15/16 in. (100 mm) shank length, 8-1/16 in. (205 mm) overall length
- Triangular-shaped handle for more turning power
- Special high-alloy steel for exceptionally strong blade and long life
- Rounded end virtually eliminates pressure points in the palm of the hand
- Provides accurate fit and torque without slippage