The Klein Tools Insulated Crimping/Cutting Tool crimps wire from 10 to 22 AWG. This crimper/cutter features orange plastic-dipped handles and a tapered nose for working in confined spaces.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Cuts and crimps 10-22 AWG insulated and non-insulated solderless terminals and connectors
- Provides electric shock protection up to 1,000 volts
- Tapered nose designed for working in confined spaces
- Hot-riveted joint allows for smooth action and less handle wobble
- Plastic-dipped, cushioned handles for comfort and ease of use
- Made in the USA