When cutting cable where there is a risk of electrical shock, use the Klein Tools Insulated High-Leverage Cable Cutter. This cable cutter offers protection up to 1,000 volts and features a 1-handed shearing design for easy operation.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Cuts, slits and removes insulation from a variety of cable
- Provides electric shock protection up to 1,000 volts
- Precision 1-hand shearing action with cable-gripping shear-type jaws
- High-leverage design for exceptional cutting ability
- Integral guards help prevent hand contact with conductive parts.
- Klein insulated tools exceed the IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505 standards, for insulated tools, and are clearly marked with the official 1000-volt rating symbol.
- Made in the USA