Use the Klein Tools Ironworker's Work Pliers to aid in the twisting of wire around rebar as well as to cut hardened wire, screws and nails. These pliers feature a fulcrum close to the jaws to reduce strain and hook-bend in the handle for added grip and leverage.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Twists and snips soft annealed rebar tie wire
- Cuts hardened wire, screws and nails
- Knurled jaws for easy twisting and turning
- Spring-loaded action for self-opening
- Closer fulcrum and hook-bend handle and reduce strain and improve gripping strength
- Made in the USA