Cut aluminum, copper and communications cable with the Klein Tools Journeyman High-Leverage Cable Cutter. Cable-gripping shear-type jaws and a high-leverage design provide exceptional cutting capability. Through-hardened, not case-hardened, cutting surfaces are longer-lasting.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Designed for use with 4/0 AWG aluminum, 2/0 AWG soft copper and 100-pair 24 AWG communications cable
- Precision, one-handed shearing action
- Beveled jaw tips provide proper mating and shearing action, which protects leading jaw edges
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth operation and reduces handle wobble
- Dual-material journeyman handle for added comfort and grip
- Made in the USA