Use the Klein Tools Katapult RG-6 Wire Stripper to remove the jacket from coaxial cable. This wire stripper offers steel cutting blades for clean stripping and a durable, corrosion-resistant cast alloy construction. Features compound action cable stripping to grip and strip via single action squeezing motion.
- Precision, machined steel cutting blades cleanly and easily strip RG6 coaxial cable
- Tension loaded wire-grip gently holds the cable in place while retaining the cable geometry
- Recoil spring design returns tool to ready position upon cycle completion
- Heavy-duty epoxy-coat finish for corrosion resistance
- Note: product may vary by store