The MM100 Electrician’s kit is a good starter tool kit for basic residential electrical work. The manual ranging multimeter (Cat. No. MM100) is used to test voltage, resistance and amperage. The Wire stripper-cutter (Cat. No. 1011) strips and terminates solid and stranded wire. The versatile heavy-duty multi-bit screwdriver/nut driver (Cat. No. 32557) provides an interchangeable shaft that holds 6 universal tips; converts to 3 nut driver sizes and 1 hex driver so everything you need is in one tool.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- MM100 measures AC/DC voltage and includes test leads and battery
- Wire stripper-cutter strips six standard wire sizes without nicking wire
- Multi-bit screwdriver/nut driver provides superior torque for tough applications
- Great kit for handling basic electrical work like installing lighting fixtures or ceiling fans
- Made in the USA
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs