For quick and easy removal of an electrical wire's outer jacket, use the Klein Tools Non-Metallic Cable Stripper/Cutter. This tool is for use with 12 and 14 AWG wire and offers a strong-gripping serrated nose for easy bending, shaping and pulling. This premium tool is proudly made in the USA.
- Strips, bends and pulls wire and cuts bolts and screws
- Stripping holes with QTR-TURN technology remove insulation on 12 and 14 AWG wire
- 6-32 and 8-32 screw-shearing holes
- Strong-gripping serrated nose for easy bending, shaping and pulling of wire
- Klein-Kurve handles offer a comfortable grip
- Spring-loaded for self-opening action