Designed to deliver accurate results, the Klein Tools Pocket Size Continuity Tester quickly checks the continuity of dead circuits and blown fuses. The tester reveals shorts for various types of electrical devices and helps identify wires in multi-wire cables. The 36 in. lead has a plug on one end and an alligator clip on the other end. The convenient, spring-steel pocket clip serves as a test probe.
- Quickly checks the continuity of dead circuits, switches, appliances, cords, fuses, motors, control equipment, coils and panel boards
- Tests circuits for low-resistance shorts
- Helps identify wires in multi-wire cables
- 36 in. (914mm) lead with a plug on one end and an alligator clip on the other
- Spring-steel pocket clip serves as a test probe
- Uses 2 AA batteries (not included)