The Punch-down Multi-Tool with 110/66 blade terminates and cuts wire in one convenient step. It is spring-loaded for fast low effort seating and terminating. The included precision ground combination 66 and 110 blade and the variety of optional work ends driver bits provide flexibility. The cut side is color coded yellow for identification.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Patent pending locking impact mechanism allows non-impact operation and sure driving with a variety of optional work ends driver bits
- Integrated hook and spudger for fast, easy manipulation of wire and small components
- Selectable (hi/low) impact-force settings meet industry standards
- Dual material contoured chassis with spring loaded locking mechanism
- Hook and spudger neatly and compactly store in the chassis, out of the way when not in use
- Induction hardened high-carbon steel for durability and long life