The Klein Tools Ratcheting Modular Crimper and Stripper is a quick and efficient tool for modular-crimp connector installations for voice and data applications. It cuts, strips and crimps paired-connector cables, eliminating the need for multiple tools. Full-cycle ratchet mechanism prevents the release of the connector prior to full compression.
- All-in-one tool cuts, strips and crimps round STP/UTP and flat-satin phone cable
- Steel body with black-oxide finish for performance and durability
- Crimping dies are precision ground from high-carbon steel
- Crimps 4-, 6- and 8-position modular connectors (RJ22, RJ11/RJ12, and RJ45)
- Yellow and black grips enhance comfort, visibility, and allow quick identification.