The Klein Tools Straight Hand Seamer helps make working with sheet metal, duct work, non-ferrous metals and tubing easy. This hand seamer is used for most general applications. The hand seamer has a compound-leverage design which helps give an accurate and powerful grip making tight seams. The steel jaws are places in 1/4 in. increments for accurate bending measurements.
- Made of steel with a nickel-chrome plated finish
- Designed to help bend, seam and flatten sheet metal, duct work, tubing and non-ferrous metals
- Used for most general applications
- Compound-leverage design helps give an accurate and powerful grip for making quick, permanent, tight-fitting seams
- 3-1/4 in. wide, forged high-impact steel jaws are marked in 1/4 in. increments for precise bending measurements
- Made in the USA