Klein Tools' Interchangeable Multi-Bit Screwdrivers/Nut Drivers are heavy-duty tools designed for professionals. They are made of the highest-quality tempered steel with a torque-proof anchor in the handle. Strong, durable tips are manufactured with square edges to fit screw openings securely. They resist slippage and provide positive turning action. Stronger nut driver function improves bit-holding power, even with tough applications.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Interchangeable shaft holds 4 universal tips and converts to 2 nut driver sizes
- Compact design allows easy access to tight work spaces
- Cushion-grip handle allows for greater torque and comfort
- Contains: 3/16 in. and 1/4 in. slotted, #1 and #2 Phillips, 1/4 in. and 5/16 in. nut drivers
- Note: product may vary by store