With the Klein Tools Tinner Snips you can cut 3-1/2 in. straight cuts and wide curves. This snip has a 6 in. angled, hollow ground cutting edge. The blade is constructed from high-carbon steel and the handle is made from magnesium.
- 3-1/2 in. blade is made of high-carbon steel
- Handle is made from magnesium and is lightweight
- Designed to cut 22-gauge cold-rolled sheet metal and 26-gauge stainless steel sheet metal
- Warning: do not use to cut hardened wire, nails or any other rounded surface
- 6 in. angled, hollow ground cutting edge
- Blade is replaceable