The Model 119-01 Field Station measure 60 in. long, 44 in. wide and has a capacity of 120.7 cu. ft. Think of it as command central, this field station serves as the jobsite office to securely store tools, supplies, documents and more. It is first to the jobsite, last to leave and holds everything needed day-to-day. When the work day is over, the field station locks up tight for secure overnight storage.
- WATCHMAN 5 lock system features heavy-gauge double latches and a vertically mounted recessed lock that resists drill-outs, prying and cutting for superior tamper and weather-resistance
- Thicker 14-gauge steel bottom provides enhanced structural rigidity, durability and strength, minimizing the possibility of fork lift damage during transport
- 4-way skids allow access from any side, making it easier and faster to transport
- Dual gas springs for smooth, one-handed lift, one spring locks securely in place
- Adjustable and removable split shelves let you organize your storage down below
- 20.7 cu. ft.